Recipe: Spicy Honey Butter Recipe
Summary: This is a delicious, quick and easy honey butter recipe with a dash of spice.
- 1 cup softened, butter or non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1/2 cup pure honey, more or less–
- 1/4 cup sifted, confectioner’s sugar
- 1/8 tsp pure or Mexican vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Korintje cinnamon or (add just a dash of your favorite cinnamon, to your taste)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and blend until fluffy, for about half a minute. Voila! This is a delicious, quick and easy honey butter recipe with a dash of spice. The whole family can enjoy this spicy butter on their hot, fresh, and out of the oven biscuits. Store covered, in the refrigerator.
- RC: VW © Virginia Wright