Summary: This is an easy and delicious lobster recipe that will “Wow” your guests!
- 6 live lobsters, boil 2, leave 4 alive.
- Unseasoned breadcrumbs (enough to fill the cavities of 4 lobster)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup crab meat (for ex.meat of Merus King Crab Leg), cooked
- Pick the 2 cooked lobster and put the meat in a bowl, add crab, unseasoned breadcrumbs, and a stick of melted butter, mix thoroughly.
- Slice the live lobsters from head to tail fins and clean out the internal guts, leaving the inside meat intact. ( I always rinse the inside of the lobsters to make sure all is removed.)
- Stuff the lobsters with the stuffing and drizzle with butter.
- Bake for twenty minutes loosely covered with aluminum foil in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Melt extra butter for dipping. Serve with fresh corn on the cob.
Cooks note: Lobster can be stuffed with “lobster only” if preferred. Also for an extra treat for seafood lovers…scallops sautéed in butter can be added to crab and lobster when making stuffing.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe Contributor: Author, Launa McNeilly
You can read more about Launa on her Amazon.com Author Page.